Saturday, March 14, 2015

Updates.....

Its been a really hard month in my house, I think the stress of dealing with my little man really caught up to me. On the verge of having a nervous breakdown, I got sick instead. Serious Ear/throat infection...its been almost a week now taking antibiotics and I finally am starting to feel more like me again!

Baby is doing SO much better, he's gained some weight back and is now trying to adjust to carrying it with his poor little arthritic legs...blood tests this upcoming Monday will reveal whether or not the meds have been working to help his kidneys or not. He acts like he feels better, lets just hope its really working! I hate giving him IVs 3x per week! He hates it too :O(

Are ya'll ready to get lucky?? Its almost St Patty's Day & lots of craziness happens here in Las Vegas...what about where you're from?

Festive enough for ya ;)

Kiss me I'm (not) Irish!
If its normal around here, I will be working like usual ;o) But only so that I can continue bringing you guys the best of me! I have re-created my youtube page and would love if you would like & subscribe to my page and watch my vids :o) You can find me at BRIANNASTUBE and if you're not already following me on Instagram! Shame on you, get to it! BRIANNA'sIG and you all are my tweeties right?? Come on Brianna Brigade! Show your love & support by doing your part!

My members are the best show of support, I love all of the "I'm your #1 fan claims" but they aren't website members & don't follow my social media...DUH. Members get 1st priority into knowing the REAL me and only a select few at that, so be respectful & do your part! For those that already do, you know I am eternally grateful. It takes a LOT of balls to post my life-in all aspects of it to the world in such a instantly permanent way.  I appreciate all of the guys & girls that get that. Its not easy doing all I do, but I do it because I love you!

(Shhhhh, word on the streets is that my website relaunch is coming just in time for April Showers!!!!)
Love & kisses
Brianna Jordan

No comments: